Professional design is a great investment for all businesses, and more affordable than you might think…
Arbs Design bridges the gap between cheap, low-quality websites and expensive design agencies. There are many large-scale design services online that offer rock bottom prices, but at the expense of quality and originality. As a designer, my number one priority is ensuring that you are 100% happy with your design and that you receive the highest quality of work. To ensure you have a brand image that will last for years to come, your logo is built from scratch. No templates or generators, just professional design at a fair price.
Fancy 10% off?
10% off all design services*. Use code ARBS10 when filling out a design brief, or quote it in an enquiry.
What to expect, included in the price:
Dedicated 1 to 1 Designer
Work closely with your designer to achieve exactly what you’re looking for. Turn your vision into a reality, while any changes, alterations or re-designs are never too much trouble.
Thorough Creative Process
From the brief, to research, to sketching, to digital ideas. Your Logo will be unique, thought-through and made just for you. Made to last, and made to make an impression.
Add your logo to your online platforms straight away. You’ll also receive vector files that are ready to be printed from the size of a business card, all the way to a billboard.
What will I get at the end?
All logo design projects include multiple file formats so that you can apply your logo to multiple areas. Vector-based files will be included so that if you work with printing companies they can scale your logo to any size without it losing quality. File formats suited for web will also be included, as well as different layouts such as landscape and square versions.
What’s a concept or a round of amends?
Instagram competition T&C:
– Winner of the competition will be picked at random
– To qualify, you must follow @arbsdesign on Instagram, like the competition post, and have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org information about your chosen business
– The prize is logo pack 1 (bronze) that includes 2 creative concepts and 2 rounds of amends. The winner can opt to top up their prize to a higher package if necessary with the first £195 being deducted.
– Entries close 10/04/2020
– The winner will be selected at random
– The design project will commence immediately after the winner has been selected, and will be completed within 1 month of the winner being announced. If the winner does not respond to initial winner’s announcement within 24 hours a new winner will be selected at random
– The winner will be contacted via email (response to their email as part of their entry). Follow up checks to ensure the 1st and 2nd part of the entry requirements have been met may be carried out at this stage
– Previous clients of Arbs Design cannot enter, any entries will be disqualified
– This competition is in no way sponsored by Instagram or any other party